About Me



I am born at Andhia village of Bhadrak District of Odisha, India. I am the youngest son of late Bhikari Charan Nayak and Mrs. Sitasatee Nayak. I completed schooling at the village as well as intermediate at Dharanaidhar (Auto) College, Keonjhar. I completed Bachelor of Science in Chemistry from BJB College, Bhubaneswar. I further studied Post-Graduate Diploma in Development Management with support of two years full fellowship from the Tata-Dhan Academy, Madurai. After completion of my PGDDM, I got an opportunity to work for agriculture development across India. Moreover, I also completed Master in Rural Development as well as Master in Public Administration from IGNOU, New Delhi. I did M.Phil in Tribal Studies from the Council of Analytical Tribal Studies (COATS) under Berhampur University.

Currently, I am pursuing Ph.D. at Nabakrushna Choudhury Centre for Development Studies (NCDS), Bhubaneswar under Utkal University. Simultaneously, I also work for the socio-economic development of the poor tribal communities through social sector. I coordinate various national and international projects on agriculture development from Eastern India. I am also one of the recipients of Netherlands Fellow Programme (NFP) for participating short term course conducted by Wageningen Centre for Development Innovation at Mekerere University of Uganda, East Africa.

Besides writing the novel, I also conduct many training and capacity building programs especially for youth, farmers and social entrepreneurs across India.  Many of my articles have been published nationally and internationally. I preserve the traditional culture and values in his writing. He tries to bring positive changes through strong and valuable messages to society.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pages